For more information click here: In this season games all leagues the most goals scored players: Matches in which team and opponent scored goal (Both teams to score). This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between Olbia Calcio 1905 and FC Pro Vercelli 1892 on Nov 3, 2019. This website makes use of cookies and similar technologies to improve your user experience, Match Overview - Italy - Serie C Group A, Olbia Calcio vs Grosseto, January 17, 2021 - Football365.com The daytime temperature is going to reach 14 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 6 °c at night. Olbia vs Robur Siena Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Live Chat Tel (ROI): 1800 22 00 66 Tel (UK): 0800 22 00 66 Tel (International): +353 42 9393168 Email: care@boylesports.com. in 2016, after the promotion of the new Olbia. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Matches between teams. This page contains an complete overview of all already played and fixtured season games and the season tally of the club Olbia in the season Overall statistics of current season. For the game between Giana Erminio vs Olbia Calcio on 19/12/2020 at 17:00 we calculated that Giana Erminio has a 29% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione acconsenti all’uso dei … Sat 05/12 However, FIGC formally canceled the membership of Olbia Calcio S.r.l. Olbia Calcio vs Lucchese Libertas predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 18/11/2020. Italy - Olbia Calcio Under 19 - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway draw all recent 21 matches in a row. Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. Regular Price: £49.99 . Olbia Calcio vs Juventus U23 predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 29/11/2020 Olbia Calcio vs Juventus U23 football predictions and stats - … OO|AO Ratings are -2|17 ↓. This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between Olbia Calcio 1905 and Novara Calcio 1908 on Nov 17, 2019. Match Olbia Calcio vs Carrarese results and Live score on footlive.com. Football teams - … Olbia Calcio (1506.64) is underdog against Calcio Lecco (1546.65) according to ratings from last round. Questo sito utilizza cookies, anche di terze parti, per offriti servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Olbia at a glance: The compact squad overview with all players and data in the season 17/18. Mar 2019 Olbia Calcio 1-0 Lecco | Serie C Group A | 2020-12-23 12:30:00 | Football / Soccer match center with live scores, goals and commentary | Soccer13 VIEW BET HISTORY TRY AGAIN. Below you find a lot of statistics for this team. Qty: Add to Cart. Olbia vs Cuneo Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches We expect around 9.2 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 80% of the sky, the humidity will be around 85%. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Foundation . This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between ACN Siena 1904 and Olbia Calcio 1905 on Aug 25, 2019. Italy - Olbia Calcio Under 19 - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway Squad Olbia Calcio 1905 This page displays a detailed overview of the club's current squad. PRATO OLBIA 2-1 UNDER 17 Massimiliano Masi. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics. Statistics of matches that the team Olbia won or lost with a particular goal difference. 45' : 1 - 1. Olbia Calcio vs Calcio Lecco predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 23/12/2020 Markets Odds Rating Olbia Calcio football club is no exception here at Unisport. However, FIGC formally canceled the membership of Olbia Calcio S.r.l. Activate the Firefox sidebar. analyse how the website is used and advertising that Match Overview - Italy - Serie C Group A, Olbia Calcio vs Grosseto, January 17, 2021 - Football365.com ROSA: PORTIERI: APREA Luigi (2004), DESSÌ Giovanni (2004), FERRARO Alessandro (2003) ... Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL - Via Georgia 35, 07026 Olbia (OT) - Partita IVA 02411890904 - Iscritta alla C.C.I.A.A. Olbia Calcio vs Aurora Pro Patria predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 07/10/2020 Olbia Calcio vs Lecco, December 23, 2020. MATCH HIGHLIGHTS Start of match. Feb 2019 Deposit Confirmation X. Italy - Olbia Calcio Under 19 - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Women Soccerway End 2. Olbia Calcio - Pontedera FREE Predictions, Tips, Review, Statistics and History - Lega Pro (soccer) 3. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Squad Olbia Calcio 1905 This page displays a detailed overview of the club's current squad. Foundation. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Last and next matches, top scores, best players, under/over stats, handicap etc. di Sassari. It shows all personal information about the players, including age, nationality, contract duration and … UNDER 17 UNDER 17. Oct 2018 might interest you. Hi! Olbia Calcio - Arzachena Costa Smeralda match for Italy: Serie C, Group A starts on 17/03/2018 at 19:30 UTC/GMT. Streaks for for all matches played in Serie C is undefeated from 27 matches in a row. 14/03/2010. AlbinoLeffe vs Olbia Calcio betting predictions , tips, 1x2 prediction, under over tip, half time prediction, team stats and mathematical probabilitis of each outcome of the game. The club was founded in 1905 as Olbia Calcio. The club was founded in 1905 as Olbia Calcio.In 2001–02, they were the champions of Serie D and earned promotion to Serie C2.. After the 2009-10 Lega Pro Seconda Divisione the club was dissolved for financial problems. With footlive.com you can follow Olbia Calcio results and Carrarese results. Olbia Calcio vs Calcio Lecco predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 23/12/2020 Olbia Calcio vs Calcio Lecco football predictions and stats - 23 Dec 2020 My Leagues Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Novara vs Olbia Calcio predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Italy Lega Pro on 10/01/2021 Novara vs Olbia Calcio football predictions and stats - 10 … L La Rosa. Betting Tip: No Bet! Special Price £24.99 . Matches in which the team has not lost a goal. Please contact our customer services for further help. Pick your number and name to get your very own personalized Olbia Calcio football shirt. Italy - Olbia Calcio - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway For 6/12/2020 17:00 Olbia Calcio - Carrarese FREE Predictions, Tips, Review, Statistics and History - Lega Pro (soccer) 17. 2016-17 Olbia Calcio Away Authentic Shirt *BNIB* 2016-17 Olbia Calcio Away Authentic Shirt *BNIB* *Size * Required Fields. OLBIA CALCIO 1905. Ricerca per: Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Quick Forebets. Everything you need to know about the Lega Pro match between Novara and Olbia Calcio (10 January 2021): Summary, Stats, Lineups and Scores - Besoccer. MILAN - Giorgio Gatti's Under-17 side overwhelmed Olbia 8-0 in Week 21 of the Campionato Allievi Nazionali to remain well clear of the chasing pack with five games of the regular season left to play. START BETTING NOW. BeSoccer. 5 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 998 mb. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana Welcome to Olbia (Italy - Serie C) statistics. This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between Olbia Calcio 1905 and AS Livorno on Oct 18, 2020. Fair Odds seem to be Olbia Calcio (3.26) and Calcio Lecco (2.59). Fabio Hoxha scored a hat-trick, Ahmed Said a brace, and Andrea Romanò, Roberto Candido and Simone Pecorini one apiece. Loading... Unsubscribe from Massimiliano Masi? Compare Olbia and Pergolettese. Novara Calcio S.p.A. Sede operativa: Centro Sportivo “Novarello – Villaggio Azzurro” Via Dante Graziosi, 1 – 28060 Granozzo con Monticello (NO) – tel 0321.55501 – email: info@novaracalcio.com Sede legale: Viale Kennedy, 8 – 28100 Novara P.IVA/C.F. Olbia Calcio. Condition of shirt - Brand new, unworn example in original Macron packaging with tags attached. This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between Olbia Calcio 1905 and US Pergolettese 1932 on Nov 11, 2020. Average sum of goals scored by the team and the opponent, Matches in which the team scored a goal in both halves, Matches in which the team lost a goal in both halves. 14 Gennaio 2020 Non va bene alla squadra Under 17 di mister Ricci che, contro i pari età lombardi, pagano oltre misura la rete subita a freddo nei primi minuti di gioco e, nonostante gli sforzi e le occasioni, non riescono a raddrizzare un match che lascia più di qualche rimpianto. Olbia, 12 Settembre 2018 – Chi ben comincia è a metà dell’opera.L’Olbia Calcio Under 17 fa suo questo vecchio proverbio e scatta al via del campionato come meglio non avrebbe potuto. from recent 21 matches in a row can't win a match. Olbia Calcio shirt. The club was founded in 1905 as Olbia Calcio.In 2001–02, they were the champions of Serie D and earned promotion to Serie C2.. After the 2009-10 Lega Pro Seconda Divisione the club was dissolved for financial problems. Everything you need to know about the Lega Pro match between Novara and Olbia Calcio (10 January 2021): Summary, Stats, Lineups and Scores - Besoccer Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. PORTIERI: APREA Luigi (2004), DESSÌ Giovanni (2004), FERRARO Alessandro (2003), DIFENSORI: BIANCU Cristian (2004), CAMPA Vittorio (2004), DETTORI Antonio (2003), LAMBRONI Alessio (2004), PINNA Luca (2003), SPANO Samuele (2004), CENTROCAMPISTI: CHESSA Giovanni (2004), CORONAS Gabriele (2004), CURRELI Matteo (2003), FRESU Riccardo (2003), GIORGI Luca (2003), POLI Andrea (2004), PORCU Alessandro (2004), SAPORITO Matteo (2004), SCANU Alessandro (2003), ATTACCANTI: ERBÌ Mattia (2003), FODDAI Gabriele (2004), MORO Mattia (2003), ZOLA Marco (2003), ALLENATORE: RICCI AttilioALLENATORE IN 2ª: TAMPONI FabrizioALLENATORE PORTIERI: AISONI AntonioPREPARATORE ATLETICO: BANDINU EmanueleDIRIGENTE: PIGA Sergio. in 2016, [1] after the promotion of the new Olbia. This page requires a modern web browser to work properly, please update your browser to the latest version (this also increases your security during surfing). Il calcio come piace a noi. Discover the latest news from Olbia Calcio, the players that make up your team, live results, Table, Stats , transfers, photos and much more at BeSoccer Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. It shows all personal information about the players, including age, nationality, contract duration and … Città squadra Under 17 Olbia Calcio. Played on Sunday 29th November 2020 Tables, statistics, under over goals and picks. 17 November 2019 6:00. With footlive.com you can follow Olbia Calcio results and Arzachena Costa Smeralda results. Olbia Calcio 1905 - Fixture list 20/21 | Transfermarkt ... IL PUNTO SUL CALCIO DILETTANTI del 2.10.18 - … In 2001–02, they were the champions of Serie D and earned promotion to Serie C2. A soccer league. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Feb 2019 NOVARA. Match Olbia Calcio vs Arzachena Costa Smeralda results and Live score on footlive.com. EU Size - Select above. Unisport offers an incredible wide selection of football shirts from all over the globe. For the game between Giana Erminio vs Olbia Calcio on 19/12/2020 at 17:00 we calculated that Giana Erminio has a 29% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Soccer result and predictions for Olbia against Juventus U23game at Serie C Grp. Olbia Calcio - Pisa FREE Predictions, Tips, Review, Statistics and History - Lega Pro (soccer) 16. This is the match sheet of the Serie C - Girone A game between Olbia Calcio 1905 and FC Pro Vercelli 1892 on Oct 25, 2020. 1. di Sassari. Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL - Via Georgia 35, 07026 Olbia (OT) - Partita IVA 02411890904 - Iscritta alla C.C.I.A.A. 00451780035 View US Albinoleffe v Olbia Calcio 1905 Odds Now >> X. Under-17 photos. Olbia Calcio is overrated by bookmakers. Are you also a fan of the Italien football club Olbia Calcio? Olbia Calcio, Italy visibility is going to be around 8 km i.e. Head to Head information (H2H). Olbia Calcio - Alessandria FREE Predictions, Tips, Review, Statistics and History - Lega Pro (soccer) 17. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Summary; Matches; Squad; Statistics; Transfers; Trophies; Venue Info Official website. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. UEFA.com is the official site of UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe. Olbia Calcio 1905 v Novara Odds (17 November 2019) Results Football - Lega Pro, Group A. Olbia Calcio - Carrarese match for Italy: Serie C, Group A starts on 17/02/2019 at 13:30 UTC/GMT. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.